Taha Hussein Date of Birth: 02/14/1929 Specialization: Ceramic
Grades 1951: Diploma of the Royal College of Applied Arts (specializing in decoration, ceramics) brief Egypt
1953: Diploma Higher Institute for Art Education for teachers Cairo
1957 - 1963: Member of the Egyptian educational mission to get a doctorate degree, West Germany (in art, history and scientific theories)
1959: Diploma School of Design (Krevlad) specialty ceramics West Germany
1960: School Diploma (Elvirk Seminar) Art handmade educational Dusseldorf
1961: Diploma in Graphic Academy of Fine Arts in Dusseldorf, West Germany
1963: PhD, University of Cologne, West Germany Faculty of Philosophy and History of Art Comparative effects).
Organic --1,981 member of the International Congress on Industrial Design ICSID (Helsinki).
1984 - Member of the International Graphic and representative body for Africa.
1986 - Member of the International Conference Graphic (NICE).
1987 - President of the Conference of mass culture - the Ministry of Culture in Cairo.
1987 - Member of the International Conference Graphic (Amsterdam).
1989 -: 1991 Member of the Higher Committee for Islamic and Coptic Monuments - The Ministry of Culture.
1989 - Member of the Fine Arts Committee of the National Specialized Councils.
Jobs carried out by the artist 1969 1974: Assistant Professor and Head of the Department porcelain Faculty of Applied Arts
1974 1979: Head of the Department of Industrial Design at the Faculty of Applied Arts
1978 - 1979: founder and first chairman of the Alumni Association of Applied Arts
1979 1982: Dean of the College of Applied Arts and author of the first comprehensive development at the university level.
1982 1987: Professor and Head of Department of Industrial Design at the Faculty of Applied Arts
1987 1989: head of the mass culture (Egyptian Ministry of Culture)
1989: The full-time professor at the Faculty of Applied Arts - Helwan University.
1998: The head of the Fine Arts Committee of the Supreme Council for Culture.
Places of interest - District of Al-Azhar in Cairo, al-Manial neighborhood in Giza, Dokki, Maadi. - The city of Munich, Germany, Dusseldorf, City FLV Rat House, the city of Cologne, Germany.
Special exhibitions in 1953: the first exhibition (Hasib Issa Taha Hussein) Alumni Association of Institutes of Education.
1953: a special exhibition at Cairo Ladies Club (Haseeb Taha).
1957 1963: Exhibition in Dusseldorf (Dusseldorf Academy).
1959: first attempts and experiments Egyptian Arabic writings (Photo GPU) Dusseldorf Academy and in fellowship with the artist Maher Raef.
1964: a special exhibition of Cairo Atelier Arabic inscriptions and earthenware and colored graphic, preliminary experiments colored graphics in Egypt (Lithograph zinc).
1964: a special exhibition Goethe Institute - Cairo.
1968: Special Exhibition Hall of Akhenaten (Qasr al-Nil).
1969: Exhibition (Goethe Institute) first experiences of black ceramic wall Alexandria.
1969: Exhibition (Goethe Institute) first attempts woven wall plaques (Carpets) in Egypt.
1970: Exhibition City Bratislava (Czechoslovakia).
1970: Exhibition of the International Club for artists (Vienna).
1970: Exhibition of the International Cultural Club (Dortmund), West Germany.
1971: Arabic writings, letters in sculptured porcelain (Espa factory), West Germany.
1971: Exhibition (Goethe Institute) Cairo.
1972: Exhibition (Goethe Institute) Cairo first of ceramic construction (compound) in Egypt.
1974: Special Exhibition (Gallery Henkel) Essen, West Germany.
1976: Special Exhibition City (Joslar) West Germany.
1977: Exhibition (Goethe Institute) of Alexandria.
1978: Special Exhibition City Museum (ONA), West Germany.
1978: comprehensive exhibition production (25 years) Hall of Akhenaten.
1978: Exhibition in (Hames Huff) Essen, West Germany.
1979: a special exhibition Egyptian Cultural Center in Paris.
1981: a special exhibition Goethe Institute in Cairo.
1981: Special Exhibition Gallery Minden, West Germany.
1982: The Special Exhibition Gallery Arts manual (Minden Castle) Germany. Bank.
1982: The special exhibition hall of Akhenaten.
1982: The first exhibition of Egyptian Contemporary Art (April 25) to celebrate the long-vacated (Sharm el Sheikh).
1982: The special exhibition hall (Tourahaws) Muenster, West Germany.
1983: a special exhibition (Kunst Gallery Hove) Frankfurt.
1983: Special Exhibition Palace of Culture (Anfoushy) of Alexandria.
1983: French Cultural Center in Cairo.
1984: Special Exhibition Hall (Akhenaten) Cairo.
1986: a special exhibition hall peace Cairo.
1988: The special exhibition hall of Akhenaten (3.4), carpets, ceramics, and painting.
1989: The special exhibition hall of the Goethe Institute in Cairo (between art and industry).
1989: The Special Exhibition Hall Museum (Oblalaws) Munich.
1991: a special exhibition at the International Cultural Cooperation Cairo.
1992: Egyptian Contemporary Art Exhibition Tunisia.
1994: Exhibition trio Taha Hussein, aerosol, Sobhy Girgis.
1994: a special exhibition of Egyptian Academy of Arts (Rome).
1994: Exhibition of seven Egyptian artists (Oji burg (Germany), Ahmed Nawar, Farouk Shehata, Hazem Taha Hussein, sea Tharwat, Medhat Nasr, Abdul Ghaffar severe)
1994: Special Exhibition City (Rosenhaim) Germany.
1995: The special exhibition hall (safety) engineers.
1996: The special exhibition hall (Tut).
1998: The Commissaire Industrial Design Exhibition in the city of Saint-Etienne (France).
1999: The Commissaire Egyptian Contemporary Art Exhibition Sharjah.
1999: The Commissaire Egyptian Contemporary Art Exhibition Tunisia.
2000: The special exhibition at Gezira Art Center in Zamalek.
2002: The art gallery salary friend.
2007: The Egyptian Center for International Cultural Cooperation Hall (foreign diplomats) Zamalek.
Local exhibitions 1989 1994: common in the majority of public exhibitions of the Ministry of Culture and the Cairo Atelier, and the Art Lovers Society, and the College of Applied Arts, and the Alumni Association of Institutes of Education and Art Education, and Designers Association and the Fine Arts Guild.
2001 - National Exhibition of Fine Arts (27), Fifty (28) 2003.
2005 - National Graphic Exhibition, the third session.
2005 - National Exhibition of Fine Arts (29).
2006 - Honorary fourth exhibition of artists who were born in January, February, March 1888 until 1935, at the dimensions of the Museum of Modern Art in April
International exhibitions in 1960: Group Exhibition of Ceramics City Krevlad West Germany for Egyptian and German potters.
1964: 5000 Year ceramics (roving exhibition) Eastern Europe.
1966: International Exhibition of handicrafts (Stuttgart).
1966: International Exhibition of Art and Industry in Munich (ceramics).
1968: Exhibition of Contemporary Egyptian Art Brussels.
1968 Biennale of Alexandria (Photo), Triennale India imaging (award).
1969: International Exhibition of Art and the value of Munich.
1972 Venice Biennale (Graphic Alawbjeekt Ceramic).
1970: Exhibition of ten (Contemporary Egyptian Art) Museum Folkwang (Essen).
1970: International Exhibition of Photography () (Award).
1972: Exhibition of Egyptian artists, Japan (Photo)
1972: The Art of Painting Exhibition (Monaco) (Award)
1974: Exhibition of Egyptian artists at the American University (Photo)
1976 Cairo International Biennale (Photo)
1980: Applied Art Exhibition Egyptian Rover (ceramics), Paris, Belgrade, West Germany
1980: Egyptian Sculptors Gallery (Washington) United States of America.
1983 Biennale, Valparaiso (Chile) and the supervision of the Commissaire opposed.
1988: Iraq Biennale (Photo) Prize acquisition.
2000: The Egyptian Cultural Week in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
Technical Visits - a visit to the museums Germany Austria France Netherlands Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Chile, the United States, England, Sweden Denmark Norway Arab countries Nairobi, Kenya, Italy, Spain.
Assignment AND posts Amaohm committees and scientific and technical activities, conferences and cultural and social activities:
1968: The first issue of the Journal for Applied Art (Faculty of Applied Arts).
1972: Art Education Conference (medially) Wuppertal, West Germany.
1974 decision of the Commission of Fine Arts (Graphic) for the State Incentive Awards.
1974 1994: Member of the Committees of the Supreme Council for Culture, Arab Republic of Egypt
1975: Member of the International Handicrafts New York.
1978 1979: founder and first chairman of the Association of Applied Arts Designers
1979: Member of the twenties for the preparation of the Conference International (Graphic) Icograda - Amsterdam.
1980: General Conference (Design and Environment), the founder of the first conference at Helwan University Faculty of Applied Arts.
1981: Member of the International Conference on Industrial Design ICSID (Helsinki), Finland.
1981 1994: Member of the Fine Arts Committee of the Supreme Council for Culture and the decision of its sub-committees.
1982: Member of the International Conference on Ceramics in Bologna.
1984: Member of the International Graphic ICODGRADA and representative body for Africa.
1986: Member of the activities of the International Association of Industrial Design ICSID.
1986: Member of the International Conference Graphic (Nice) ICODGRADA.
1987: President of the Conference of mass culture and the Ministry of Culture, Cairo
1987: Member of the International Conference Graphic Amsterdam ICSID ICOGRADA
1989 1991: Member of the Higher Committee for Islamic and Coptic Monuments and Culture Ministry.
1989: Member of the Fine Arts Committee of the National Specialized Councils.
1991: Commissaire of the Egyptian pavilion Cairo International Biennale.
1992: Chairman of the Jury International Cairo Biennale porcelain.
1992: Commissaire in Cairo International Biennale Art Exhibition.
1994: Member of the Committee examine the State Incentive Awards for ceramics and full-time at the Ministry of Culture.
1994: Chairman of the Jury of Youth Salon in Egypt and the guest of honor.
1998: The head of the Arts Committee of the Supreme Council of Universities.
- Supervision and discuss the messages MA and Ph.D. at the Faculty of Applied Arts in multiple disciplines (ceramic, decoration, textile printing, textile, industrial design) and the Faculty of Art Education and Fine Arts, and the Academy of Arts, Ministry of Culture, the Institute of Islamic Studies and the Faculty of Archaeology, Cairo University, and colleges of education quality in Cairo, Dokki Since 1975 until now, up to about fifty scientific papers.
Publications and cultural activities in 1963: Silk Mamluk and its impact on European art (PhD), University of Cologne.
1964: Four lectures on art and publicize the first German schools. Design in the world (Bauhaus school) BAUHAUS (Alfberk Bond) WERK BUND Goethe Institute.
1964: a series of articles in Fine Art and Art Education (Journal of Culture).
1964: Essays in Fine Art (evening newspaper).
1964: The Impact of Islamic Art on the art of the Renaissance in Europe.
1964: Ceramic figure of a civilization of Mexico and Peru (unpublished).
1965: Studies in Islamic art and porcelain.
1966: Search in German Graduate School of Ceramics Factory, Hergbenz Haozen.
1966: Studies in the history of modern art (notes) Faculty of Applied Arts
1966: preparing for the television program of art and life.
1968: German school of modern (essays in art) Goethe Institute.
1970: Objectivity in Islamic Art and is not abstraction (evening newspaper) published research.
1972: art and everyday life (Arab Conference in Damascus) (published research).
1978: Flags contemporary ceramics (Formation) Helwan University Press.
1985: Foundations of Design (special experience) Conference Art in Developing Countries (Nairobi).
1986: School Bond Elvirk German WERK BUND (Federation of German Industries)
1987: Designer magazine, the first issue Faculty of Applied Arts.
1990: Theories of design and development of student design (Applied Arts).
1991: (Whole Art) in medieval Islamic Conference at the National Center for Fine Arts.
1992: Triangle national element in the art (conference accompanying the Cairo International Biennale) between the beautiful art and fake (published research), Minia University.
1993: The imagination and design (research publication) Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Applied Arts.
1996: (Globalization and Art) research presented to a seminar of globalization National Center for Fine Arts.
Local awards in 1951: the first selected for the award sculpture.
1956: The second award for artistic production (filming) and the Ministry of Education.
1985: First Prize for painting, the National Center for the Arts (the subject of the Nile).
1990: Award for batik (Opera).
2002: The State Award in the Arts.
International Awards 1968 1969 award (San Vermeer)
1985 Second Prize Biennale of Photography Biennale, Cairo.
- Photography Award (New Delhi Biennale).
- Award drilling in Hungary
- A collection of medals and certificates of appreciation.
Private collection - among individuals in the city of Dusseldorf, Bonn, Essen, Wuppertal, New York, Minden, Ohio, Mexico, Paris, Reims Bach.
- Museum of Modern Art in Cairo.
- Museum Folkwang Essen, West Germany.
- Republican Palace in Heliopolis.
- Evangelical School in Dokki.
- The African Development Bank in Cairo.
- Karstadt shops in town (Essen, Germany).
- Bank of America Egypt - Cairo.
- The center of Saddam Hussein - Baghdad.
- Museum (Oblakahaws) Munich.
- West Germany Embassy in Cairo.
- Egyptian Embassy in Washington.
For important works of art in the life of the artist in 1968: the design and implementation of column Ceramic (cafeteria Cairo Sheraton Hotel).
1969 1972: designs for walls and ceramic tableware factories West Germany.
1974: Interior design and decorative collector of German Evangelical School in Dokki.
1979 1981: Design and implementation of Albanohat decorative entrance of the retaining wall and the land of international exhibitions.
1990: Albanohat State Building Presidential Palace in association with others.
1991: sculpture and decorative prominent entrance hall (cafeteria) Home Shepheard Hotel in Cairo.
1992: The design and implementation of the memorial wall painting (Carpets) entrance Helnan Shepherd - Cairo.
About seeing the artist - the artist Mohamed Taha Hussein is one of those creators who Atzmon Balsafh entrepreneurial and inclusiveness and institutional, as defined by the Egyptian art since the early sixties of this century suicide of his energies creative in the branches of art of different participants and the founder of a leading role in opening up the thought of Fine on the worlds of movement Technical and guide tracks Vantalegt his artistic vision from the beginning of the faith of the usefulness of the message .. And the conviction of the necessity of art .. Sensed (Taha Hussein) responsibility to put with his concerned fellow artists, art movement in place of the Egyptian civilization system, bypassing the limitations of events, attitudes and solids legacies to the spaciousness of comprehensive human issues drawing on most eloquent patterns achieved by the ancient civilizations of the Pharaonic and Islamic countries to uncover the worlds of his creations ..
- In the year 1959, gave the artist Taha Hussein first attempts and creative experiences for Arabic writings with fellow artist Maher Raef Dusseldorf Academy, also made in 1964, the first experiments in colored graphics in Egypt.
- During the past forty years, Taha Hussein was able to boost his most important creations without being distributed or scattered energies influenced by trends in the art market, where local Oalaalmih committed since his early youth fidelity to the method of thinking about art ..
- And despite the fact that his duties in teaching art professor at the Faculty of Applied Arts and Dean may have lasted aspect of his time, but it did not do away from the service in the fields of art and culture as they did about him for his main concern in the field of creativity.
- We follow the technical artist Mohamed Taha Hussein through his creative term, we will enjoy his permanent in his open internal world without borders where exceeded his contemplations temptation of imitating nature and reality, searching for a world that does not know the restrictions, while gripping elements of his artistic experience through which he gained appreciation national and international levels .. Artist looking at him that his lab Technical deepening the steps of success and the search for widening experience that got the least, this experiment in order to be an exceptional port for the movement of the Egyptian plastic .. Step by step this led him in the soles of the same, as his zeal led him on to his identity in the melting scenes things he contemplates.
- The artist's intellectual Mohamed Taha Hussein in his project (think art) researcher in the elements of the environment and heritage for many common forms of visual Basmfinuadtha musical fun in the spirit .. It is past in this research project many years ago convinced that the vision of the world that could have reflected and crystallized during the making of images, shapes and building things .. And the reflection of such images should not be naturally interpret descriptive manner, but rather a kind of rationality and sensitivity based on meditation and reflection and focus necessary.
- So rely creative process when Taha Hussein's based on perception, reflection and intuition together, out of stock Cognitive tried hard to build it silently. Depending on the balance of intellectual, scientific and experimental position to bypass the solids and legacies decoded and analyzed, and the innovation of modern language becomes art in itself - Summary interaction to express the essence of creative work.
- The permanent link to the artist Mohamed Taha Hussein basic life issues, and then aware of the ability of human creative making his world, and to breathe life in it .. And to activate its role in the life led to his interest in what is fundamental in the stuff, which already constitute the basic rule that underlies all his work.
- Taha Hussein surprise brilliantly using different materials and techniques and Partiedh for many areas of the visual arts in all their diversity, offering immediate and carved cavities and steric and printing work, fixtures and Toucher and Textile demarcated.
- When contemplating the forms (Taha Hussein) in photography and graphic arts, engraving and printing work but Ntpinha located in the isthmus between the average of these elements or natural heritage and graphic-oriented - my bookmarks abstract or magic. And supports the artist this choice Graphic outstanding selection of forms of permanent transformation, voiced the rejection of any profiling or method of pre-visualization or prefabricated is art in its entirety synthesizer constructive avoids ideological and Anthem mythological the same for like in the end, maker of the values â€‹â€‹of optical suck the life of the heritage of the life of the region, Egyptian, Arab and Islamic countries as a whole .. From then works on the evaluation of transformations and innovations authentic.
- The world of (Taha Hussein) is a space open connection to Abdaah him and infinity, infinite world of signals a world of signals garish and out of the ordinary, violent rushing lines in some of his paintings are reminiscent with the vitality of the art of Arabic calligraphy. Therefore, we believe that all boundaries between drawing and color fade in his work even if it melt in a single format.
- These signals, which fills the space painting, but we receive Alyolghaz covenants far was the minds of men which identifies between time and culture, and between the present moment and the moment in the memory of these signals are full of sentiments active imagination, and reveal to us about the combination of magic combines intelligence and technical Court.
- Not to mention the ceramic and pottery formations, which appear to be torn out of nature, and the carrier geological toil.
- There is an intimate suggest it (in contact), which is dominated by Bnmozjatha eco-shape itself .. Thus, in these formations emerging from the fire ceramic new creatures, defying isolation, as if it burned to purify herself in the heart of the oven turns glowing article, and gives you things are formed in the hardness of the Interior, and invites you to her union.
- Wavering question .. The question is twitching Sequel .. Flanoagaf search for templates. Those things are not forms, is not the only crossings transmission .. - Dig in memory .. Tqtalna outside of our existence as we know, had us in a fragrant old times .. Affecting the assets and capacities of primitive objects: the vital and fertility and the desire of the tyrant to land at the rear .. If the skin of his things are hardly that convergence from outside, until you find yourself tight to the inside and beyond.
- This is not sufficient for eye vision, but also the vision you are obliged to heart. The surprises artist Qadeer Mohammed Taha Hussein audience with his overall Gezira Arts Center, his panorama painting (6 meters long), which he produced in 2000, and that her name (a century of creativity) .. Asking questions of the twentieth century, which countless, which crystallized cases of human thought unreacted: art and vision and philosophy and formations.
- So lay leadership. Ghaith first lead, is in our intellectual, for every point in time varying patterns in virtual methods .. But the whole theme is concerned with the phased.
- And at the confluence of leadership and contemporary Mushorin be upgrading radioactive glow effect. Mohammed Rizk
Director of the Center for the Arts island
- Experience and innovation characteristic of the artist Taha Hussein is the owner of boldness in the conception, and daring in dealing with technical configuration according to the methods and modern trends, where the owner of the currents of contemporary art, such as a safe and follow the link with `` Bauhaus art of life, society and industry convergence artistic designs.