About this Worksheet:
ورقة عمل الفاصلة للتحميل كامل مع الحل في المرفقات
The apostrophe is used in a variety of ways: to show possession, to signal a contraction or for a negative contraction. Your student is asked in this worksheet to rewrite the sentences and add all the missing apostrophes. It’s a great diagnostic tool, but it’s also a great practice for Common Core Standards for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade Language. You may also use it for other students as needed.
Rewrite each sentence below using apostrophes where needed.
1. The schools principal couldnt come to the concert.
2. Wasnt watching the puppy chasing its tail fun?
3. Pats best friend is Jims cousin.
4.Weve always liked Mark Twains books.
5. Are you sure youre ready to swim in the neighbors pool?
6. Its important to tell your mother when youll be home.
7. Nell liked Winstons fathers car.
8. Thomas Jeffersons home is called Monticello.