1. Known as the bodies of the tools and materials used Amil m to improve the teaching and learning process.
2. All the procedures employed in the context of teaching to achieve quieter P educational.
3. Are the channels of communication that could be a milestone on the way to transfer a the message (article ******* seminar) aspects Althla The (cognitive, motor and emotional restraint) of the sender and uh and (the teacher) to the future is (educated) less effort M. In the shortest time possible, as clearly as possible and at the lowest possible cost .
Learning techniques :
1. the methodology of the process to improve the humanitarian learning, based on the management of human interface with sources learning Almtno Eh of educational materials, devices or machines Educate Linear, and solve the problems of education, and to achieve specific goals.
2. Nazeem integrated approach comprising several elements rights and machine wa the thoughts and working methods and management working together in under one approach.
Sources learning :
learning Resource Center is the place where a facilitating education for individual and the collective, providing access to the student or the Viewing the hearings or by providing an appropriate environment for Henman Yeh process, which is designed, implemented and evaluated P j light of the objectives of education.
The difference between teaching and learning techniques :
1. The phrase means educational tools, equipment and only T. and certain equipment for the teacher while learning techniques unchanged e on an integrated system that includes (rights, views, the ideas, methods of work, Lord. Administration) all working to raise the efficiency of the process Educate Mia.
2. Teaching aids are an integral part of the strategies for a to teach a component of the comprehensive educational system, while learning techniques is a new way of working and the way in thinking solving problems, as it depends on the planning and programming.
Stages of the evolution of the concept of teaching aids :
1. education Basri (the beginning of the 1920s).
2. Audio-Visual Education (end of the 1920s 192 15:00).
3. The theory of communication (late 1940s).
4. The entrance systems (late 1950s).
5. Educational Psychology (early 1970s).
The importance of educational methods :
1. Building concepts.
2. Care individual differences.
3. Spare monotony educational attitudes.
4. Increased attention of the students.
5. Generation need to learn.
6. An increase in the amount of production and the volume of work. 7. Reflect the values and meanings of abstract (overcome prosecutor verbal).
8. Providing learning rare and dangerous phenomena.
9. Providing the possibility of studying complex phenomenon.
10. Provide solid track records of the events.
11. To overcome the temporal and spatial dimensions.
12. Providing the possibility of studying the subtleties and her danger.
13. Economy of effort, money and time.
14. Providing solutions to the problems of education today.
15. Providing solutions to special education.
16. Provide continuing education.
Classification of educational means :
1. Audio : ie, radio-educational audio recordings.
2. Photo-optical methods such as : blackboards (Atabachirih-magnetic - hairy - pockets).
3. Optical methods such as optical : transparencies-slide-film Althea Alvotgraveh bits).
4. Audio-visual means, such as : educational films - ********* television Educate mi).
5. Concrete means such as : the figures (models - things - samples). 6. Educational dramas.
7. Field visits.
8. Games and educational means of simulation.
9. Offers illustrations.
Rules in the use of means :
a) prepare for the use of the means.
B) used in a timely manner.
C) presented in the appropriate place.
D) presented in an interesting and exciting.
E) to make sure to see all the students of the device during the presentation Ha.
F) to ensure interaction with all the means through presentation.
g ) allow for the participation of some students in the use of a the vehicle. H) Non-length in the presentation of the means to avoid monotony.
I) Non brief breach in the presentation of the means.
J) non-congested lesson large number of means.
K) Lack the means to keep students after completion in order to avoid the use they preceded on the follow-up to the remainder explanation.
L) To answer any queries necessary for the learner on means.
The rules after the completion of the use of means :
A)evaluate the way : to identify the effectiveness or lack of effectiveness in achieving machine tune, and the interaction with students, The extent of the need for the use or non-use of another time j.
B) Maintenance means: any reform that may occur from breakdowns, the replacement may destroy them, and the cleaning and coordination, in order to be ready to use again.
C) Keeping method: any stored in a proper place to preserve it until a request and use in times to come